Tuesday, August 08, 2006

More inane ramblings...

It's funny how people come in and out of your life very quickly. I went out to drink with Mel as it's her last night in Cardiff and she's back to Oz tomorrow. She's been here 8 months and I've gotten to know her fairly well. Not in a best buddy kind of way but we were friends. Now she's leaving I'll probably never speak to her again. Obviously it's not because I dislike he, nothing of the sort. The more I think about it, the more I realise how much it's happened in the past. People I was close with in school - now there's a prime example. There are some people who I've never seen or heard from since even though we were really close. It's a similar situation with ex-workmates. Our lives take us down completely different paths which are unlikely to cross ever again. On the other hand, due to MySpace, old friends have gotten in contact with me, which I'm sure is a positive thing. I've not made my mind up about that yet though.

I suppose this is one of the reasons I have this blog, not too many people read it. My old blog had certain readers which meant I had to be rather careful about what I said and who I mentioned, but here it doesn't matter so much as I completely trust those who do read it. I probably wont slag anyone off still, I try my best not to do that and even if I do it's generally not because I dislike them, just more fed up.

Anyway, that was something that came into my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home