Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hey gang.

I think today is my first day off for as long as I can remember. I've bought my paper, the Eastenders omnibus is on, I'm at home with my Mum with a cup of tea and a Tunnock's teacake. Life is good.

Just a note, all check out postsecret.com, it's brilliant. Every Sunday it's updated and people send in secrets on a postcard and some are posted every week. Some of them are really sad, some are filthy and some are downright hilarious.

Anywaaaaay, I'm not quite sure what I've come here to say, there's not much in the way of news in my life. I'm just plodding along, working for my recital most days, hoping to get a first this year. I've changed my programme so now it's more likely to give me a great mark, and I feel much more relaxed about the whole thing now. I just want it to be over.

I'm still not sure what to do about graduation, whether to have my parents sit together. They said they would, but I really couldn't care less, but I don't want to offend anyone by saying I'd rather they sat separately. I'll ask Nathan, 'cause I don't want him to be stuck in the middle of anything. Graduation is for the parents really, I don't care about it really, I'm more concerned about my recital.

Blah Blah. I've got into some Tom Waits recently, what a lovely voice. Oh, and I bought Paul Anka's album, Rock Swings with some great pop songs being covered, big band styleee. Highlights include Smells Like Teen Spirit, Eye of the Tiger, The Lovecat, The Way You Make Me Feel etc. Classic times. Anyhoooodle, things to do, places to be. Byee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Hey, I've thought of something to post on postsecret.com, so look out for it!!
I've applied to be on the Cat Empire street team for the Bristol gig!!

20/5/06 16:13  
Blogger Loz said...

Cool! I wanted to do that too, but I'm not going to the gig, but I might anyway hehe :) Weird I literally just looked at postsecret.com then read your comment. Heeeee hope you're well xxxx

21/5/06 13:46  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home